CAMP VERDE – Wednesday, the Camp Verde Town Council agreed that the town should demolish a dangerous building located on Clear Creek Drive in the Verde Lakes community.
The building, a manufactured home, was first posted unsafe on Sept. 18, following a fire that rendered the structure unlivable, according to Building Code Official Robert Foreman.
According to section 7-2-108 of Camp Verde’s Administrative Building Code, Foreman “may declare a building as a dangerous structure and a public nuisance to be abated by repair, rehabilitation or demolition.”
The building’s abatement will be Camp Verde’s first of 2019.
More like this story
- Camp Verde council could approve dangerous structure demolition
- Camp Verde council could approve cost to remove asbestos, then demolish old library
- Vagrants, drugs to be swept up
- Flood aftermath: Camp Verde reopens Verde Lakes Drive; road still needs permanent repairs
- Camp Verde municipal court room scheduled to open Monday