Prosecuting attorney calls former pastor a ‘sick, twisted pedophile’
Prosecuting attorney Susan Eazer called the defendant in a child assault and molestation case a ‘sick, twisted pedophile’ Wednesday during her closing rebuttal.
“The FAKE NEWS media is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American People!’’ he tweeted in February, specifically singling out the New York Times, NBC, CBS, ABC and CNN.
The decision for Republicans on who to nominate for governor could depend on whose numbers they believe.
Learn the basics of starting and growing your small business at the Small Business Boot Camp.
Do you love the Verde River? Now you can wear your love for the Verde. Join Friends of the Verde River (Friends) at their Logo Launch Party, Saturday, August 11, 6-9 p.m., at Bueno Marketplace & Printshop in Old Town Cottonwood. Friends recently redesigned their logo with a contemporary new look and is celebrating with a logo launch and merchandise release party.
Rocky is out there, and his owners are hoping the English bulldog makes a break from his captors
The Cottonwood City Council will conduct a public hearing on the final fiscal year 2019 budget at 6 p.m., Aug. 7, at the City Council Chambers, 826 North Main Street, Cottonwood.
Starbucks is trying to corner the coffee business at the intersection of Arizona 89Aand SR260, at the former home of the Cottonwood Chamber of Commerce.
Gear Up isn’t just about college access. It’s about college success.
Late Wednesday afternoon, Yavapai County School Superintendent Tim Carter emailed a draft copy of a consolidation information pamphlet to the four school districts that would be affected by the consolidation of the Mingus Union and the Cottonwood-Oak Creek school districts.
As principal at Cottonwood’s American Heritage Academy campus, Eric Evans says he could place Laurie Sudol “anywhere in K-6 and she would shine.”
A judge on Monday ordered lawmakers to provide voters with a bit more information on the changes they want voters to make in the operation of the Citizens Clean Elections Commission.
Qualifying Verde Valley seniors (age 60 and over) can now receive supplemental food in the form of a monthly box.
Arizona schools are near the bottom of the barrel nationally when academics, class size and even student bullying are considered, at least according to a financial advice website.
SEDONA – The Coconino County Sheriff’s Office is looking for a 60-year-old man last seen hiking in Sedona at about 10 a.m. Wednesday.
Kindergarten teacher American Heritage Academy Camp Verde
At Camp Verde’s American Heritage Academy, Heather Priest is the “light of love.”
I am very concerned with available water and management in the Verde Valley, tourism, business development and job creation.
A lack of affordable housing particularly in the Camp Verde area is of concern but I believe that the private market will step in to correct that issue as the lack of supply is the main reason for that.
I was driven to run for office after seeing and experiencing the profound divisiveness leading up to and after the 2016 election.
I am an outspoken advocate of the 2nd Amendment, health care issues, and common-sense approach to education funding.
Rev. Thomas J. Chantry, charged with child molestation, will begin a 13-day trial at the Yavapai County Superior Court in Camp Verde Tuesday, July 24.
A Cottonwood level-3 sex offender was apprehended in Oregon by the U.S. Marshal and was booked at the Yavapai County Detention Center in Camp Verde Wednesday, according to Cottonwood Police Sgt. Monica Kuhlt.
On July 17, Alex Goetting officially declared himself an option for Camp Verde’s mayorship.
Camp Verde students go back to school on Monday, Aug. 6. But two days prior, backpacks filled with supplies will be available at Camp Verde Community Church.
Camp Verde Town Council Q&A Round 3: Bruce George
- Drop-in homeless center opens in Cottonwood
- Police arrest man on weapons misconduct charges
- Lightning strike believed to be cause of house fire in Verde Village
- Chantry Trial Week 3: Defendant testifies, expert witness details circumstances of ‘honest false memory’
- Slow Drip: Decades-long court battle over water hampers investment in rural Arizona
- “I’m pleading guilty” -- Seth Collins enters plea, accepts guilt on all charges
- Crews extinguish 6-acre fire off 89A between Clarkdale and Jerome
- Despite threat to San Pedro, Court allows 7,000-home development to move forward
- Obituary: Fay Marie Page-Mauk 1946-2018
- One month after filing lawsuit, Mingus school board votes to approve such action
- Lightning believed to be cause of commercial building fire in Cottonwood (with video)
- Second man arrested in connection with alleged drive-by shooting in Verde Village
- Aaron Martin, 20, arrested in connection with alleged drive-by shooting in Verde Village
- Drop-in homeless center opens in Cottonwood
- Man charged with assault, kidnapping of Verde Lakes couple
- Alleged social media sex predation lands Cottonwood man in jail
- Cottonwood man arrested for alleged rape of 14-year-old girl
- Obituary: Danny Burris
- Married couple in meth bust each get 10 years
- NEW BUSINESS: Bombaz Grill expands food truck to restaurant in Verde Village