How should Arizona re-define its gun laws in the wake of recent school and mass shootings in the United States?
- Add a three-day waiting period before someone can leave a gun dealer with a weapon 7%
- Raise the age to purchase any sort of weapon to 21 11%
- Ban ‘bump stocks’ that can convert a legal semi-automatic rifle into a machine gun 13%
- Prevent people from buying weapons at gun shows without proof they are legally entitled to own them. 13%
- Do not make any changes to Arizona gun laws 55%
260 total votes