2011: Hit the trails, get back in the game
VVMC’s EntireCare puts you back ‘on track’
The EntireCare Rehab & Sports Medicine Experts offers an interdisciplinary approach to assist patients in preventing disability, restoring functioning capabilities to the highest possible level and assisting in the maintenance of that level.
The EntireCare team – comprised of physical, occupational and hand therapists; speech/language pathologists; athletic trainers and sports medicine experts; technicians and assistants; and support staff, functions as a cohesive unit to provide the most comprehensive care.
Each specific type of therapy is considered a specialty and plays an important role in the rehabilitation process. All therapies are medically prescribed for VVMC inpatients and outpatients, and include comprehensive evaluations and individualized treatment plans provided by caring, skilled professional therapists.
In addition to rehabilitative therapies, EntireCare also offers treatment options for:
• Diabetic foot care
• Falls prevention
• Hand and Wrist Pain
• Parkinson's Disease
• Peripheral Neuropathy
• Vestibular (Balance) Rehabilitation
• Wound Care• Verde Valley Medical Center, 269 S. Candy Lane, Cottonwood, 928-639-6383
• Camp Verde Health Center, 460 Finnie Flat Road, Camp Verde, 928-639-5562
• Sedona, 35 Dry Creek Road, #4, Sedona, 928-282-6775
• Village of Oak Creek, 6560 Hwy. 179, #118, VOC, 928-282-8428