Top 10 reasons why it costs more to get your pet groomed than your hair cut
1. Your Hairdresser doesn’t wash and clean your rear end.
2. You don’t go months without washing or brushing your hair.
3. Your hairdresser doesn’t give you a sanitary trim.
4. Your Hairdresser doesn’t clean or pull out the hair in your ears.
5. Your sit still for your hairdresser.
6. Your haircut doesn’t include a manicure or pedicure.
7. Your hairdresser only washes and cuts the hair on your head.
8. You don’t bite or scratch your hairdresser.
9. Your hairdresser doesn’t remove the boogies from your eyes.
10. The likelihood of you peeing or pooping on the hairdresser is pretty slim.
Well it’s finally fall and it is the time of the year that if you don’t already have a proper shelter for your outside animals you should make sure that you will provide a proper shelter for any and all of your outside pets.
Of course if it were up to me all domestic animals would be inside especially at night.
If they do live outside PLEASE take the time to make sure that you have a covered shelter so they can get out of the rain and cold, it should be big enough for them to stand up and turn around in.
Line the shelter with a thick bottom layer of hay or straw for insulation and then add a blanket for them to lie on.
An animal (mostly canine) should never be chained up and never should be left to bark disturb your neighbors all night long.
When you decide to take responsibility of an animal it comes with the obligation to care for them in a kind and humane way.