The P.E.O. Sisterhood, Chapter DO in Sedona presented Kymm Jozwiak, Cottonwood, with a $3,000 Program For Continuing Education (PCE) Grant. At a small luncheon in Sedona, Lori Poppe, PCE Chairman, gave Kymm her check to continue her BS Degree in Psychology. Kymm will graduate next December. The PCE Grant is an international project designed to assist women who are within two years of completion of a degree and have been out of school for a period of time and endeavor to return to complete their education. The P.E.O. Sisterhood has six projects all focused on helping women "Reach for the Stars."
More like this story
- Rachel Mulcaire earns P.E.O. Sisterhood grant to complete Yavapai College nursing studies
- Sedona’s P.E.O. Chapter DO provides financial fuel for Cottonwood student’s nursing education
- Sedona women's group raises money with quilt raffle
- Local nursing student earns scholarship
- Women's group to raffle quilt to aid advancement of women