TRUSTED NEWS LEADER FOR COTTONWOOD, CAMP VERDE & THE VERDE VALLEY
Sat, Nov. 16

Fire at Camelot RV Park

COTTONWOOD -- A fire burned in a common-area bathroom at Cottonwood's Camelot RV Park Sunday night. Park tenants reported the fire to the Cottonwood Fire Department about 9:15 p.m.

Fire Chief Mike Kuykendall said it was a good save by the department crews. The fire was limited to the bathroom area and caused moderate damages estimated between $10,000 and $20,000.

The chief says the fire appears to have originated in the area of a waste receptacle. At this time it is thought to be accidental, but Kuykendall says there is still more investigation to be done.

Contact
Event Calendar
Event Calendar link
Submit Event