The VVPOA had 15 volunteers to help with the cleanup of its 2 mile section of Highway 260 on Saturday August 19.
These volunteers were Gene Carrigan, Mark Andersen, Nazih Hazime, Greg Buff, Chuck Maier, Coreen Houghton, David Nelson, Collene Maktenicks, Pete Bailey, Tyrone Bell, Matt Robertson, Beth Cady, Gene Garcia, Chris KInderman, and Al Osthoff.
Five of these volunteers were from the fire department. The following businesses provided coupons to the volunteers: Coldwell Bankers/Mabery, Randall’s, Taco Bell and Denny’s.
I wish to thank all of these people.
More like this story
- Letter: Hats off to Verde Village Highway 260 clean-up crew
- Letter: Great job by all in keeping State Highway 260 clean
- Letter: Excellent job by VVPOA volunteers on Highway 260 cleanup
- Letter: Helping hands make highway cleanup a big success
- Letter: Highway 260 has never looked better; thanks to all who took part in cleanup