Hannah DeVore, athlete at Mingus Union High School was selected to receive the Better Business Bureau’s Ethical Athlete Scholarship award. This scholarship honors athletes who lead by example and do the right thing no matter who is watching. The scholarship focuses on ethical behavior and a student’s influence on others - teammates, coaches, and fans.
More like this story
- Zielinski, Link win United States Marines Distinguished Athlete Award
- Mingus Union athletes of the year: DeVore qualified for State in eight track events plus cross country
- DeVore, Babcock shine at Arizona Meet of Champions
- DeVore new athletic director at Mingus Union
- Marauders do well at Sedona Friendship track meet