I wish to extend my sincerest apologies to Cottonwood City Council members Kyla Allen and Debbie Althouse for my oversight in not giving them the deserved recognition as representatives of the city at the unveiling at the Verde Valley Military Service Park May 27.
I have known them as veteran supporters and, most of all, friends long before they were elected to the Council.
My brain-freeze, however, was inexcusable, and I hope they know it was not intentional.
More like this story
- Cottonwood Council approves evaluation forms for performance review
- Thunder Valley Rally returns to City Council at Feb. 7 meeting
- Letter: No shortage of helping hands to make military memorial park a reality
- Yavapai Broadcasting asks city for financial assistance for government access broadcasts
- What you need to know about Cottonwood’s election season