Arizona icon, Jerome’s Katie Lee, dies at age 98
DAN ENGLER and VYTO STARINSKAS, Staff Reporters
Originally Published: November 1, 2017 2:21 p.m.
- Smoke fills the Verde Valley Saturday
- Clarkdale bandstand is still standing, but for how long?
- Sedona’s Miller Fire is 31% contained
- Cottonwood, Clarkdale increase in population
- Camp Verde eyes ongoing runoff issue, may create stormwater position
- YCSO stays busy over holiday weekend with multiple calls, DUIs
- Miller Fire spreads in Red Rock district
- Firefighters contain Sedona’s Miller Fire
- RISE: Cottonwood school on a special mission (VIDEO)
- Verde Valley Wine Festival proves to be huge success in Cottonwood
- Cottonwood police chief placed on leave
- Brush fire destroys 3 homes
- UPDATE: Man burned in house fire
- CyberTip leads to arrest over child porn
- Lawsuit claims negligence by city, county in teen’s 2021 death
- The People Have Spoken: Haunted Group restaurants rake in awards
- Driver crashes into a home, faces DUI charges in Rimrock
- Man injured, dog dies in house fire
- Police chief continues on leave as new city manager studies issue
- Obituary: David Alexander Conlin Jr.
Click Below to: