We would like to acknowledge and thank your newspaper for helping publicize our recent Pickles and Pies fundraiser held at the Hance House during Fort Verde days. In addition, we would like to extend our appreciation to the community for supporting our efforts by purchasing our homemade goods. We hope that you enjoyed them.
The Verde Valley Questers will use this money to further restoration projects at the 1917 Hance House, which is owned and preserved by the Camp Verde Historical Society.
Our club recently funded the restoration of the Hance House kitchen to a representative 1917 model kitchen. The funds raised at the Fort Verde Days Pickles and Pies Sale will be used to continue the restoration and preservation of this unique historical home.
Verde Valley Questers
Nancy Futral and Ann Everett, Co-Presidents
Diana Hopper, Vice President
More like this story
- Questers sell homemade goodies to continue Hance House restoration
- Verde Valley Questers celebrate Hance House 100th anniversary
- Old Guys continue restoration of Historic Hance House kitchen
- Spring Heritage Pecan and Wine Festival now in its 18th year
- Questers preserve historic buildings at Sedona Museum