On March 8, 2015, skeletal remains were located in a remote part of Yavapai County near Juniper Woods Ranch between Ash Fork and Drake.
“The remains have been determined to be a male, likely of Latino or mixed ancestry, however Asian or derived-Asian ancestries cannot be excluded definitively. The male’s estimated age is 21-46 years with greatest likelihood 25-35 years, and a height 5’5”-5’9” tall. The subject had dental restorations including multiple enamel pearls,” stated a news release from Yavapai County Sheriff’s Office.
It is believed the subject had been deceased for up to one year at the time the remains were found.
A facial reconstruction was completed.
YCSO is seeking information regarding the identity of this person. Please contact Detective John McDormett at 928-777-7334 or you may leave information anonymously by calling Yavapai Silent Witness at 1800-932-3232.
More like this story
- YCSO K9 deputy locates 40 pounds of pot inside motorhome
- Deputy rescues owl trapped in barbed-wire fence
- Sheriff’s Office seeks VOC robbery suspect
- CVMO receives forensic anthropology report on recovered Verde River skull
- Skeletal remains discovered near Cherry<br><i>Tentatively identified as Verde Valley resident</i>