I read in the June 20 edition of The Bugle that our new town marshal is turning down the job due to family health issues. My condolences to him and his family.
I also read that our town manager praises our interim marshal, Brian Armstrong, for his performance as commander and interim marshal, but then he says that “we will move forward on hiring the next marshal soon.”
I have a novel idea. Why don’t we save a lot of time and money, and just give the job to the guy who’s already doing it, and doing it well, according to our town manager?
Rick E. Brenfleck
More like this story
- New Camp Verde marshal talks accountability
- Town needs to lift cloak of secrecy on Nancy Gardner situation
- Town code disqualifies Armstrong as Camp Verde marshal
- Letter: Camp Verde needs to do away with out-dated residency requirement for town marshal
- Editorial: Residency requirement for town marshal comes back to haunt Camp Verde council