COTTONWOOD – In an effort to perform community service, the construction program at Valley Academy for Career and Technology Education has repaired the ceiling and the trusses at Habitat for Humanity’s Cottonwood building.
Besides the 13 hours spent at Habitat, the VACTE construction students also worked a collective 20 hours as they built and installed wooden shelving at Steps to Recovery in Cottonwood.
For more information please call VACTE Construction Teacher Travis Black at 928-717-2204.
-- Bill Helm
More like this story
- VACTE receives Support My Club donation
- VACTE students meet Gov. Ducey at state inauguration
- VACTE to recognize career and technology students of the month
- Valley Academy, Yavapai College offer construction training program
- Valley Academy sends fire science, construction students to SkillsUSA competition