Obituary: Sheila Harlan
1936 - 2022
Sheila Harlan passed away on May 12, 2022 at age 85. She was born on May 16, 1936 in Eagle Rock, California to David Harlan and Francis Greenhagen.
Sheila is survived by two daughters, Lisa Howard and Lorna Howard; and four grandchildren, Stephanie, Thomas, Colton and Austin.
Sheila married Kenneth Robert Howard on July 15, 1957, who later came to be a legendary Artist “Von Dutch.” Her long life was a happy and exciting one. She loved to dance, oil paint, sew and sing. She loved motorcycles and classic cars.
Sheila was a beautiful, classy, stunning woman who was much loved and will be greatly missed by her daughters. There are so many words we can say to express how wonderful she was.
The services will be in Clarkdale, Arizona, on June 4 at 5:00 p.m., in the beautiful gazebo courtyard.
An online guestbook is available to sign at westcottfuneralhome.com
Information provided by the funeral home.
- Police chief continues on leave as new city manager studies issue
- Obituary: David Alexander Conlin Jr.
- Miller Fire burns in Secret Mountain Wilderness
- Unsung Heroes: Hard times bring out the best in Thomas Parmarter
- Mingus Board rejects textbooks
- Obituary: Charles Arthur Anderson
- Palosaari chosen as city’s new councilmember
- Obituary: Candace Arlene Strong Gonzalez
- What's happening Memorial Day Weekend in Verde Valley
- Obituary: Harry Lloyd Snyder III
- Cottonwood police chief placed on leave
- Brush fire destroys 3 homes
- UPDATE: Man burned in house fire
- CyberTip leads to arrest over child porn
- Lawsuit claims negligence by city, county in teen’s 2021 death
- Cottonwood man accused of sex abuse, kidnapping
- 2023 Verde Valley Fair Schedule
- The People Have Spoken: Haunted Group restaurants rake in awards
- Driver crashes into a home, faces DUI charges in Rimrock
- Man injured, dog dies in house fire
Click Below to: