The City of Sedona’s Parks and Recreation Department will begin hosting the ‘Sedona Summer Cinema Series’ beginning Friday, June 9, with ‘Megamind’ at the Posse Grounds Pavilion.
Starting Monday, June 5, the City of Sedona and contractor J. Banicki Construction will begin the Back O’Beyond Low-Water Crossing Improvements Project.
Mingus Union High School officials were hoping for feedback during two public forums about their upcoming bond budget proposal, but Superintendent Mike Westcott looked at the bright side when only one person from the public showed up at both meetings.
Camp Verde’s Sycamore Vista affordable housing project was awarded $3 million of affordable housing funding.
The Blazin’ M Ranch hosted the second annual ‘High Noon Horsepower Car Show’ on Saturday and Sunday, May 27-28.
The Verde Valley Military Service Park hosted the annual Memorial Day observance and Flag change at Garrison Park in Cottonwood on Saturday, May 27, 2023.
The Mingus Marauders graduated 270 students on the Mingus High School football field, Friday, May 26, 2023.
Verde Valley residents woke up Saturday wondering where all the smoke is coming from.
Fire officials reported that the Sedona-area Miller Fire is experiencing minimal activity and is 31% contained, according to a news release and InciWeb late last week.
The sixth annual Verde Valley Wine Festival returned to the Verde Valley on May 19 and 20, being a huge success for the community.
Clarkdale resident Cynthia Malla said a group of residents has gathered more than 550 signatures on a petition to try to save the bandstand from being torn do
With summer finally here, the Verde Valley and Sedona’s American Youth Soccer Organization is making a comeback this August.
Each month, the Sedona Renegades Artist Group invites a renowned guest artist to show their work in the Renegades exhibit at the Sedona Center for Harmony and Enrichment in Hozho Center.
Cottonwood and Clarkdale were the only Yavapai County municipalities in the top 10 for population growth in Arizona last year, while Jerome lost one resident.
Camp Verde Community Library hosts a special performance by Eliza Lynn & Friends May 31, 5-6:30 p.m. in the Fireside Room.
- Smoke fills the Verde Valley Saturday
- Clarkdale bandstand is still standing, but for how long?
- Sedona’s Miller Fire is 31% contained
- Cottonwood, Clarkdale increase in population
- Camp Verde eyes ongoing runoff issue, may create stormwater position
- YCSO stays busy over holiday weekend with multiple calls, DUIs
- Miller Fire spreads in Red Rock district
- Firefighters contain Sedona’s Miller Fire
- RISE: Cottonwood school on a special mission (VIDEO)
- Verde Valley Wine Festival proves to be huge success in Cottonwood
- Cottonwood police chief placed on leave
- Brush fire destroys 3 homes
- UPDATE: Man burned in house fire
- CyberTip leads to arrest over child porn
- Lawsuit claims negligence by city, county in teen’s 2021 death
- The People Have Spoken: Haunted Group restaurants rake in awards
- Driver crashes into a home, faces DUI charges in Rimrock
- Man injured, dog dies in house fire
- Police chief continues on leave as new city manager studies issue
- Obituary: David Alexander Conlin Jr.