TRUSTED NEWS LEADER FOR COTTONWOOD, CAMP VERDE & THE VERDE VALLEY
Tue, Oct. 20
Photo detail

VVFD was dispatched to a residence after the home owner poured an acid-based drain cleaner down the drain and a chemical reaction occurred, according to a news release from Nazih M. Hazime, fire chief, Verde Valley Fire District. Photo courtesy of VVFD

Report a Typo Contact

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

CORNVILLE – Tuesday, Jan. 23, at about 5:48 p.m., the Verde Valley Fire District responded to a hazards materials incident involving an acid-based drain cleaner on Palo Verde Place in Oak Creek Estates.

By Staff Reports January 24, 2018
Event Calendar
Event Calendar link
Submit Event