How should the government handle the reported "caravan" of immigrants/refugees heading north through Mexico toward the U.S.?
- The immigrants should be welcomed into our country and helped. 9%
- They would need to "get in line," behind anyone else who's wanting to come here. 43%
- The United States may be a melting pot; however, times have changed for immigration - turn them back. 11%
- I don't think they will make it to the U.S.-Mexico border; not worried. 7%
- This is why we need a wall. 30%
226 total votes